Gap, Inc. (GPS) puts active into Q3, November 31 straddle priced for movement of 9%
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November call option implied volatility of 126, December is at 40; compared to 52-week range of 30 to 53 into Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4