GNC Holdings (GNC) volume and volatility up as shares trend higher
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) September and October 22.50 calls are active on total call volume of 3,600 contracts (360 puts). September call option implied volatility is at 76, October is at 55; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) January 87 straddle priced for movement of 2.2% into Q4
- Perrigo (PRGO) short duration January calls active