GNC Holdings (GNC) calls active
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) October 22.5 and 25 calls are active on total call volume of 1,200 contracts ( 440 puts) on Chinese suitors interested in potential deal, said Dealreporter. October call option implied volatility is at 53, November is at 72; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- TransDigm Group (TDG) February volatility at 47 on wide price movement
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) January weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!