Fred's (FRED) volatility increases to 74 into Q3 and outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Fred's (NASDAQ: FRED) December call option implied volatility is at 74, January is at 60; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 85 into the expected release of Q3 results on December 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility flat into remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Yellen
- American Express (AXP) January volatility elevated at 54 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!