Fred's (FRED) volatility increases to 74 into Q3 and outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fred's (NASDAQ: FRED) December call option implied volatility is at 74, January is at 60; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 85 into the expected release of Q3 results on December 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!