Francesca's (FRAN) September puts active into Q2 and outlook
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Francesca's (NASDAQ: FRAN) September put option implied volatility is at 91, October is at 54; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 76 into the expected release of Q2 results on September 7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Genworth Financial (GNW) volatility flat into deal with China Oceanwide
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement