Fossil Group (FOSL) volatility elevated into Q2 EPS beat
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fossil Group (NASDAQ: FOSL) reported Q2 EPS of 12c, $0.03 better than the analyst estimates. Revenue for the quarter came in at $685M versus the consensus estimate of $671.8M. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 213, August is at 123, September is at 72; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 87.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!