Fortinet (FTNT) volatility elevated into reporting lower than expected preliminary Q3 results
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is recently down $4.76 to $29.33 in the premarket after reporting lower than expected preliminary Q3 results. October call option implied volatility is at 64, November is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 70.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) March call spreader active as shares trend to five-month high
- Stocks with call price movement; MU TWTR
- Zoetis (ZTS) January calls active as shares near record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!