Five Below (FIVE) December 43 calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) December call option implied volatility is at 59, January is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 83 into the expected release of Q3 results on December 1. December 43 calls are active on 2K contracts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR