Fitbit (FIT) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) August 15.5 and 16 calls are active on total call volume of 18K contracts (5K puts) on renewed takeover chatter. August call option implied volatility is at 63, September is at 56; compared to its 52-week range of 47 to 133.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly 820 straddle priced for movement of 6% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!