Fitbit (FIT) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) August 15.5 and 16 calls are active on total call volume of 18K contracts (5K puts) on renewed takeover chatter. August call option implied volatility is at 63, September is at 56; compared to its 52-week range of 47 to 133.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!