First Solar (FSLR) option volume and volatility elevated as shares rally on production report
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) July 15 calls and puts are active on total call volume of 44K contracts (40K puts). July call option implied volatility is at 88, September is at 86; above its 26-week average of 76 following reports that the company has ramped up production at plants in Germany to meet a surge in demand. CLSA say’s industry pricing remains challenging and has an Underperform rating with a 12-month price target of $19.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- Muddy Waters Mentions NQ Mobile (NQ) on Twitter
- Google (GOOG) Mulls Designing Own Server Chips (INTC) (ARMH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!