FireEye (FEYE) calls active on opening rally
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) September weekly 15 and 15.50 calls are active on total call volume of 6K contracts (2K puts). September weekly call option implied volatility is at 63, September is at 55, September is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 116.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!