Financial Select Sector (XLF) volatility pulls back, FOMC meeting December 13-14
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 22, compared to its 52-week range 14 to 36 FOMC meeting December 13-14.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active into close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!