FedEx (FDX) September weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 37 into the expected release of Q1 results on September 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods (WFM) volatility low into could return 40% in two years, Barron's says
- Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Volatility indexes prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!