FedEx (FDX) September weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 37 into the expected release of Q1 results on September 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility increases after reports of AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!