FedEx (FDX) September weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 37 into the expected release of Q1 results on September 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!