FedEx (FDX) September weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 37 into the expected release of Q1 results on September 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR