FedEx (FDX) September weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 37 into the expected release of Q1 results on September 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) volatility increases as shares trade near two-year low
- Amazon (AMZN) near term implied volatility low as shares at record high
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Breaks Out to New All-Time Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!