FedEx (FDX) September weekly volatility elevated on better than expected Q1
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (FDX) is recently up $5.35 to $168 in the premarket on better than expected Q1 EPS, revenue and positive trends. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) September weekly calls active into expiration today
- International Paper (IP) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Xilinx (XLNX) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!