FeFedEx (FDX) September weekly 162.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.1% into Q1
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) September weekly 162.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.1% into Q1
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- GoPro (GPRO) puts active on elevated option implied volatility
- Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!