Fastenal (FAST) puts active into Q3 and outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST) October 40 and 41 puts are active on total put volume of 4,600 contracts (1,040 calls).into the expected release of Q3 on October 11. October 40 and 41 puts are active on total put volume of 4,600 contracts (1,040 calls). October put option implied volatility is at 34, November is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) February 37.5, 38 and 39 calls active into Q4
- Stocks with call price movement; TWTR VXX
- Rite Aid (RAD) volatility spikes on call put ratio of 1 call to 3.6 puts on Walgreens deal closure uncertainty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!