Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) calls more active than puts as shares pull back 4.5%
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 51, November is at 35, December is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 52. Call put ratio is 1.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toll Brothers (TOL) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility steady as shares trend to eight-year high
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility at 31 into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!