Facebook (FB) volatility low as shares near record high into report of inflated video metrics
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) is recently down $2.33 to $127.75 in the premarket on likely inflated video viewership 60%-80% for two years, WSJ says. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 14, October is at 17, November is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 51.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Rockwell Collins (COL) volatility flat into deal with B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!