Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 54, November is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 51 into the expected release of Q3 results on November 2. November weekly 133 and 135 calls are active on total call volume of 198K (105K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP