Exxon-Mobil (XOM) volatility at low end of range as oil trades below $98
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Exxon-Mobil (NYSE: XOM) June and July put option implied volatility is at 17, October is at 20; is below its 26-week average of 22 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as WTI crude futures sell off 4.48% to $97.95.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Rig Count Down 43 to 1267 - Baker Hughes
- GoPro (GPRO) Declines on Concerns About China Competition
- Market Wrap: New Sales Top in Jan.; M&A Rumors Fuel Gains; BlackBerry Enters 'Secure' Google Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!