Exxon-Mobil (XOM) volatility at low end of range as oil trades below $98
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Exxon-Mobil (NYSE: XOM) June and July put option implied volatility is at 17, October is at 20; is below its 26-week average of 22 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as WTI crude futures sell off 4.48% to $97.95.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton Vance (EV) call volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Costco (COST) puts more active than calls on increasing volatility into Q3
- Xilinx (XLNX) calls active on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!