Exxon-Mobil (XOM) volatility at low end of range as oil trades below $98
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Exxon-Mobil (NYSE: XOM) June and July put option implied volatility is at 17, October is at 20; is below its 26-week average of 22 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as WTI crude futures sell off 4.48% to $97.95.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS) Active, Shares Gain
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains on Police Body-Worn Camera Potential
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Active on Icahn Ice Bucket Challenge Tweet