Exxon-Mobil (XOM) volatility at low end of range as oil trades below $98
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
- Mobileye (MBLY) Issues Statement on Fatal Tesla (TSLA) Model S Autopilot Crash
Exxon-Mobil (NYSE: XOM) June and July put option implied volatility is at 17, October is at 20; is below its 26-week average of 22 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as WTI crude futures sell off 4.48% to $97.95.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron (MU) July weekly 14 and 14.5 calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Darden (DRI) July volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!