Exxon-Mobil (XOM) volatility at low end of range as oil trades below $98
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Exxon-Mobil (NYSE: XOM) June and July put option implied volatility is at 17, October is at 20; is below its 26-week average of 22 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as WTI crude futures sell off 4.48% to $97.95.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Declares $0.69 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) May Pay $40M to Settle Backdating Allegations
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg