Exxon-Mobil (XOM) volatility at low end of range as oil trades below $98
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
Exxon-Mobil (NYSE: XOM) June and July put option implied volatility is at 17, October is at 20; is below its 26-week average of 22 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as WTI crude futures sell off 4.48% to $97.95.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Webcast on ExxonMobil’s 2014 Outlook for Energy
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- FAB Universal (FU) Issues Response to Short-Sellers Following Internal Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!