Euro Currency Trust (FXY) volatility flat on wide Euro price movememt
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
Euro Currency Trust (NYSE: FXY) overall option implied volatility of 12 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- Options on Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Could Bring Profits Following Recent Gains
- Marijuana Stocks Buckle for Second Day After 'Surprise' Trading Suspension of Growlife (PHOT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!