Ericsson (ERIC) volatility increases as shares pull back 20% on weak preliminary Q3 revenue
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) is recently down 20% after reporting weak preliminary Q3 revenue. October call option implied volatility is at 60, November is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 49. Call put ratio is 2.12 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) weekly volatility elevated, shares mixed in premarket on Q4 and outlook
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 29 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!