Ericsson (ERIC) volatility increases as shares pull back 20% on weak preliminary Q3 revenue
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) is recently down 20% after reporting weak preliminary Q3 revenue. October call option implied volatility is at 60, November is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 49. Call put ratio is 2.12 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!