Ericsson (ERIC) volatility increases as shares pull back 20% on weak preliminary Q3 revenue
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) is recently down 20% after reporting weak preliminary Q3 revenue. October call option implied volatility is at 60, November is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 49. Call put ratio is 2.12 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!