Equity and Commodity Markets
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 0.05 from previous day. Nikkei 225 down 1.34%, DAX down 0.72%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $44.70, natural gas up 0.47%, gold at $1301 an ounce, copper down 0.07%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!