Equity and Commodity Markets
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. dips as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 1.50 from previous day. Nikkei 225 down 0.98%, DAX down 0.08%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $51, natural gas down 1.17%, gold at $1258 an ounce, copper down 0.05%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Dip as FBI Moves to Reopen Clinton Email Probe
- Dean Foods (DF) calls swept up
- Proshares Vix Mid-term Futures Etf (VIXM) volatility low after earnings and into elections
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!