Equity and Commodity Markets
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 10.00 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 down 1.2%, Hang Seng down 1.5%, DAX down 1.63%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $44.80, natural gas up 1%, gold at $1340 an ounce, copper down 0.68%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Global funds raise cash to 16-month highs, cut bonds: Reuters poll
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!