Equity and Commodity Markets
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 7.75 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 1.91%, Hang Seng up 0.59%, DAX up 0.95%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $43.44, natural gas up 0.75%, gold at $1322 an ounce, copper down 0.46%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Under Armour (UA) puts active onto Q3 and outlook
- Options with increasing volume: RRC VIP GRUB CALL BEAV TMUS WEN VIP AEO ETFC GNW
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!