Equity and Commodity Markets
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 7.75 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 1.91%, Hang Seng up 0.59%, DAX up 0.95%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $43.44, natural gas up 0.75%, gold at $1322 an ounce, copper down 0.46%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Cemex (CMX) 30-day option implied volatility flat into Trump Clinton debate
- Spirit (SAVE) volatility low into shares could soar 60% as airline price wars ease, Barron's says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!