Equity and Commodity Markets
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 10.50 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 0.70%, Hang Seng up 0.92%, DAX up 0.71%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $43.70, natural gas down 0.83%, gold at $1318 an ounce, copper down 0.46%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Dip as FBI Moves to Reopen Clinton Email Probe
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 1.88 to 33.83
- Dean Foods (DF) November volatility increases on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!