Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 3.50 from previous day. Nikkei 225 up 1.1%, DAX down 0.36%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $49.61, natural gas up 0.72%, gold at $1170 an ounce, copper down 0.31%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement