Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 4.50 from previous day. Nikkei 225 up 0.25%, DAX up 0.07%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $47.54, natural gas down 0.36%, gold at $1186 an ounce, copper up 4.45%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!