Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 4.80 from previous day. Nikkei 225 up 0.58%, DAX up 0.40%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $45.24, natural gas up 0.63%, gold at $1205 an ounce, copper down 0.8%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season