Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 0.20 from previous day. Nikkei 225 holiday, DAX down 0.26%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $46.05, natural gas up 0.33%, gold at $1225 an ounce, copper down 0.64%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Traders keep bets on Fed rate hike later this month
- Volatility and Volume movement