Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 4.50 from previous day. Nikkei 225 up 1%, DAX down 0.56%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $45.19, natural gas down 0.70%, gold at $1222 an ounce, copper down 0.98%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM