Equity and Commodity Markets
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 12.50 from previous day. Nikkei 225 down 0.38%, DAX down 0.98%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $49.88, natural gas down 0.06%, gold at $1260 an ounce, copper down 1.80%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement
- Toll Brothers (TOL) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook