Equity and Commodity Markets
- Wall Street dips as investors digest earnings
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 1.00 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 1.3%, Hang Seng up 0.50%, DAX up 1%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $46.80, natural gas up 0.17%, gold at $1324 an ounce, copper up 0.05%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Actives: AAPL EBAY TSLA BAC FB AMZN NFLX AXP WBA WFC MSFT KMI T VZ AMD