Equity and Commodity Markets
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 3.00 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 down 1.31%, Hang Seng up 0.20%, DAX up 0.78%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $44.89, natural gas down 1.13%, gold at $1328 an ounce, copper up 0.51%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- MGM Resorts (MGM) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!