Equity and Commodity Markets
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 3.00 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 down 1.31%, Hang Seng up 0.20%, DAX up 0.78%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $44.89, natural gas down 1.13%, gold at $1328 an ounce, copper up 0.51%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- S&P 500 Drops to Session Low Amid Computer-Guided Sell Program - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!