Equity and Commodity Markets
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 10.00 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 down 1.2%, Hang Seng down 1.5%, DAX down 1.63%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $44.80, natural gas up 1%, gold at $1340 an ounce, copper down 0.68%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements)
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon
- Volatility and Volume movement