Equity and Commodity Markets
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 10.00 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 down 1.2%, Hang Seng down 1.5%, DAX down 1.63%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $44.80, natural gas up 1%, gold at $1340 an ounce, copper down 0.68%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q4
- Volatility and Volume movement