Equity and Commodity Markets
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 10.50 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 0.70%, Hang Seng up 0.92%, DAX up 0.71%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $43.70, natural gas down 0.83%, gold at $1318 an ounce, copper down 0.46%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with volume and volatility movement
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Options with increasing volume