Equity and Commodity Markets
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 10.50 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 0.70%, Hang Seng up 0.92%, DAX up 0.71%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $43.70, natural gas down 0.83%, gold at $1318 an ounce, copper down 0.46%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%