Equity and Commodity Markets
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 1.00 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 down 0.20%, Hang Seng down 0.10%, DAX up 0.30%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $45.17, natural gas down 0.26%, gold at $1353 an ounce, copper up 2.06%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Option volume flows
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly 820 straddle priced for movement of 6% into Q3