Equity and Commodity Markets
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 5.00 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 0.23%, Hang Seng down 0.81%, DAX up 0.60 %. WTI Crude oil is recently at $44.63, natural gas down 0.83%, gold at $1308 an ounce, copper up 0.53%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) January calls active on takeover speculation
- General Electric (GE) General Electric (GE) call put ratio 3.5 to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!