Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) calls active, Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, report
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP) November 39 and 40 calls are active on total call volume of 12K contracts (1K puts) on President Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, Politico reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) Issue Statement on Dakota Access Pipeline Rejection
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility at 31 into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!