Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) calls active, Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, report
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP) November 39 and 40 calls are active on total call volume of 12K contracts (1K puts) on President Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, Politico reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) calls active as shares rally to eight-month high
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!