Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) calls active, Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, report
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP) November 39 and 40 calls are active on total call volume of 12K contracts (1K puts) on President Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, Politico reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!