Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) calls active, Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Energy Transfer Equity (NYSE: ETE) November 16.5 and 17 calls are active on total call volume of 13K contracts (1K puts) on President Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, Politico reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!