Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) calls active, Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Energy Transfer Equity (NYSE: ETE) November 16.5 and 17 calls are active on total call volume of 13K contracts (1K puts) on President Obama set to clear easement for Dakota Access pipeline, Politico reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares near eight year high into Q4
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!