Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) volatility low, Saudis and Russia agree to stabilize oil, reports Bloomberg
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) September weekly volatility is at 15, September is at 17, October is at 19, compared to 52-week range 17 to 45 into Saudis and Russia agreeing to stabilize oil market, Bloomberg reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility pulling back as shares trend higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!