Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) volatility low, Saudis and Russia agree to stabilize oil, reports Bloomberg
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) September weekly volatility is at 15, September is at 17, October is at 19, compared to 52-week range 17 to 45 into Saudis and Russia agreeing to stabilize oil market, Bloomberg reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -5M Barrels
- Most active options: AAPL BAC MSFT AMD FB C GS NVDA JCP JPM NFLX AMZN
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) volatility flat as shares trade up from two-year lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!