Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) near term call volatility at 26 into OPEC meeting
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) call option implied volatility is at 26, compared to a one-month ago level of 22
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon