Energy Select Sector SPDR (XLE) volatility low as WTI Oil moves up 4% on reports of OPEC production cut
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 45 as WTI oil trades up 4% on reports OPEC has reached an agreement to limit production.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season