Energy Select Sector SPDR (XLE) volatility low as WTI Oil moves up 4% on reports of OPEC production cut
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 45 as WTI oil trades up 4% on reports OPEC has reached an agreement to limit production.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -5M Barrels
- American Express (AXP) January volatility elevated at 54 into Q4 and outlook
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) volatility flat as shares trade up from two-year lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOPEC, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!