Energy Select Sector SPDR (XLE) volatility low as WTI Oil moves up 4% on reports of OPEC production cut
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 45 as WTI oil trades up 4% on reports OPEC has reached an agreement to limit production.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOPEC, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!