Energy Select Sector SPDR (XLE) 30-volatility elevated at 27, WTI up 7.2% to $48.49
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) 30-volatility is at 27, compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 4
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Untied Continental (UAL) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!