Energy Select Sector SPDR (XLE) 30-volatility elevated at 27, WTI up 7.2% to $48.49
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) 30-volatility is at 27, compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 4
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook