Energous (WATT) calls active on wide price movement
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) October 17.5 and 20 calls are active on total call volume of 3,300 contracts (1,100 puts) on potentially working with Apple (AAPL) on wireless charging technology, VentureBeat reports. September call option implied volatility is at 84, October is at 82; compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 159.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility steady as shares trend to eight-year high
- Options with increasing volume: PEIX NVS BTI PAH HMY IOC LGCY EWI JJC
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility pulling back as shares trend higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!