Energous (WATT) calls active on wide price movement
- Wall Street to open flat after data; oil pares losses
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) October 17.5 and 20 calls are active on total call volume of 3,300 contracts (1,100 puts) on potentially working with Apple (AAPL) on wireless charging technology, VentureBeat reports. September call option implied volatility is at 84, October is at 82; compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 159.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Credit Suisse (CS) October puts active
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) volatility increases after takeover report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!