EnCana (ECA) implied volatility Elevated into East Texas drilling field meeting
- FOMC Maintains $85B Bond Buying Plan
- Fedex Corp. (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Sales Light
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) Founder George Zimmer Axed, Reports Say he Had Trouble 'Letting Go'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 06/19: (MBIS) (MNOV) (AVHI) Higher; (OSH) (VNDA) (ZN) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
EnCana (NYSE: ECA) : ECA, a leading North American natural gas producer, closed at $59.15. ECA will be holding a company sponsored analyst meeting on 5/17 in east Texas-Jonah drilling Field. SBSH say's "analyst meeting should provide a positive catalyst." ECA June option implied volatility of 32 is above its 6-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price fluctuations. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Oct. Call Options See Massive Volume Spike
- ReneSola (SOL) Pops on Pump Article
- Mediabistro (MBIS) Surges, But No One Knows Why
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!