Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) volatility and share price pullback after Alzheimer's data
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 34 December is at 30, January is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 64 after solanezumab data for Alzheimer's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Approves Boehringer Ingelheim's Jardiance to Reduce Cardiovascular Death in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes (LLY)
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!