Elan (ELN) implied volatility Elevated into Phase 3 for Alzheimer's
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
Elan (NYSE: ELN) : ELN, a neuroscience-based biotechnology company, is recently at $18.40 in pre-open trading, above its close of $16.60. SBSH say's "ELN & WYE announced overnight that the companies have decided to move bapineuzumab, their most advanced program for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, into Phase 3 clinical development." ELN June option implied volatility of 57 is near its 26-week average, above its 3-month average of 52 according to Track Data. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elan (ELN) Rejects Royalty Pharma's $12.50/Share Bid
- A Tradable Relief Rally in the Gold Miners (GDX)?
- Echo Pharma Lowers Acceptance Threshold in Elan (ELN) Bid to 50%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!